Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to AJBXNG or its business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Account” – a registered user account with AJBXNG
- “Software” – website www.anthonyjoshua.com
- “Content” means any data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, links and other content or materials created and owned by AJBXNG
- “Product” means any digital or physical product purchased through the AJBXNG Software.
- “Seller” – means the brand you are purchasing from, AJBXNG.
- “Service” – members area of the AJBXNG website
- You must create an Account in order to use the Service.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You must use the Software only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, we prohibit the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other AJBXNG users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
- The Software contains Content owned or licensed by AJBXNG. AJBXNG Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and AJBXNG, AJBXNG owns and retains all rights in the Content and the Software. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the AJBXNG Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the AJBXNG Content.
- The AJBXNG name and logo are trademarks owned by the Seller and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of AJBXNG. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of AJBXNG, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from AJBXNG.
This Refund and Returns Policy applies for all products purchased through the AJBXNG checkout.
You acknowledge that AJBXNG provides a platform for users to purchase Products from a Seller, and that a sales contract is formed between you and AJBXNG.
You will be sent confirmation of the sales contract between AJBXNG and yourself via email promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
- AJBXNG do not currently offer exchanges - just refunds!
- Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- Item(s) cannot be returned if the care label has been cut/removed.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your items to make a return.
- For sending items back to us please use the return label inside your package
- FITNESS AND BOXING PRODUCTS:
AJBXNG cannot exchange or refund any physical products due to hygiene reasons. (regulation 28(3)(a), CCRs).
- RETURNS FROM THE POSTAL SERVICE: If your order is returned to us due to non-delivery or incorrect address, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded and you will need to create another order again. You will not be refunded for the postage as we have incurred the cost sending you the order.
- IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT RECEIVED: If the shipping time has expired and customer support cannot find a solution to fulfil your order we will offer you a replacement order to send you the goods again.
- RETURNS BY CUSTOMER: Any returned parcels sent by the customer without acknowledgement from a member of the support team will not be returned/exchanged or refunded.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and AJBXNG under which you may access the Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Service.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to abuse our staff through emails and social media. Any form of abuse will result in your account being blocked.
We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.